Buckminster Skeeter: Wanna buy a watch?

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bucky Stickers

I recently purchased some 'bumper sticker' specialty paper for ink jet printers. I needed to make a Steelers and Bama logo for my Volvo - which turned out nicely.
I decided to make a few unique bumper stickers. Below are some ideas I'm kicking around - all are original to Bucky to the best of my knowledge.

* Flatulence on Board
* I Break for Prostitutes
* John Lennon is Dead - Get Over It!
* If guns are outlawed, outlaws will stab more people
* I Hate Bumper Stickers
* My Child Graduated Before I Did
* Honk if you are an Undercover Cop
* When in Doubt, Turn Right
* Due to my laziness I ask that you presume I shot you a bird
* Midgets are People too
* Washington/Adams '89
* Support Our Troops - Donate a Limb
* Save the Cockroach
* Get Closer so I can get a Clean Shot
* Wake me when I get there
* Bumpersticker
* Warning: This Car may Spontaneously Combust when Towed
* Follow me to Where I Dumped the Body
* Gas $25.00, Oil Change $30.00, Tires $100,
bribing the State Inspector to 'pass' my car: priceless
* Abandoned Vehicle
* Pro-Chife
* If I want to hear your music I'll steal your car
* Stop reading bumper stickers and pay attention to the road
* FR8UN1FO
* The South rose again but Nobody noticed
* I Think therefore I Confuse Myself
* No Soliciting
* Pass Me, I'm not Impressed
* How Much Money did you blow on that Piece of Shit?
* What exactly is a 'soft shoulder'?
* Union Delegate in Trunk
* No Hablo espanol, esta USA
* Official Clown Car
* Bob Sagat fan club
* I saw you pick your nose

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Metal said...

A couple of ideas:

You've been a blopic.
This is not a bumpersticker.
I Buy American [Note: place this only on Hondas, Toyotas, Volvos etc.]
I Buy Japanese [Note: place this only on Hyundais.]

12:45 PM  
Blogger mugwump said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home