Buckminster Skeeter: Wanna buy a watch?

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Naming our new dog

At one point my wife agreed that if she picked the breed/dog I could pick the name. She has since renigged on the verbal agreement we had. These were the choices I gave her:

1) The Total Package - call him Package for short
2) Kermit
3) C. Thomas Howell
4) Windex
5) Waylon
6) David Allen Coe
7) Corpsegrinder
8) Bill
9) Terence
10) Cup 'o Joe
11) Mettalidog
12) Al Gore
13) Levee
14) Quad paw
15) Fomenko
16) Hall but not Oates
17) Chernobyl
18) Frank
19) Noose
20) Bird Slayer

I don't know why she couldn't come to terms with any of these.

I think I will call him Package regardless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Metal said...

We made a similar list and, like you, I was overruled by my better half. My top two were:

1. Fritz
2. T-Bone

6:13 PM  
Blogger mugwump said...

My insignificant other will not even let me have a cat, much less a dog.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home