Buckminster Skeeter: Wanna buy a watch?

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Today's wit and wonder

I have nothing of interest on which to report, comment, or make trivial anecdotes. Since I awoke I have not had one single profound thought or musing. My intellect and capacity for humor have been sucked dry by the tediousness of mundane societal participation. I blame the media, with it's lowest common denominator approach to the commonization of the masses, and the people I come into contact with on a daily basis (family excluded). This is not merely a blog entry to denote the absence of interesting content, but more of a cry for help - to be rescued from a degrading acumen.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Metal said...

flug a mumix onorific atico los.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Buckminster Skeeter said...

I agree, but: delos rof tootlebucket, hiko jux foombone.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Dr. Metal said...

Still no original thoughts? Man, you are in a muck.

7:18 PM  
Blogger mugwump said...

Ah, damn it to hell. I tried, but I can't even go a week without responding on these blogs. It's an irresistible urge to put in my 2 cents worth, maybe. Bucky created a monster introducing me to this. I had no idea what a blog was a few months ago. If you all keep creating entries and do not hear from me in the near future, it's probably safe to assume that I've been bound and gagged and you might want to notify the proper authorities.

I've been reading your entries, Dr. Metal and will respond shortly.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Dr. Metal said...

You still in a funk? Break out of it, son.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home