Buckminster Skeeter: Wanna buy a watch?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bucky Sabbatical

I have recently decided a few things about this blog.

1) I don't have time to post anything worth reading (except for this, which I apparently have time to do).

2) I am at a point in my life where I am trying to be a better person - in general. With young kids that repeat everything I say and do I am trying to be more loving, positive, and somewhat respectful at all times. This blog seems to perpetuate my sarcastic, spiteful nature by giving me a false anonymousness (if this is a word).

3) therefore I have decided to retire Bucky. Perhaps I will start another blog in the future to better serve my growing philanthropic endeavor.

2 Comments:

Blogger mugwump said...

Godspeed, old friend.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Dr. Metal said...

A couple of comments.

1. 'anonymity' is the word you were looking for.

2. You make a misteak in your #1 when you say that this blog is worth reading. This particular entry stinks.

3. I don't buy your desire to become a more respectful person at all. I think you've just run out of funny things to say.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home