Buckminster Skeeter: Wanna buy a watch?

Friday, November 03, 2006

10 Reasons Bucky is cooler than Dr. Metal


Since Dr. Metal (pictured right) is practicing his conspicuous-by-absence routine I've come up with the following to fish him out. He can either not comment, therefore letting me get away with a barrage of insults, or comment therefore letting me get him to respond when he is specifically trying not to. Either way I win. I feel good already. Especially if I get away with the insults..


10 Reasons Bucky is Cooler than Dr. Metal.

1) I don't live with a bunch of teenagers I am not related to.

2) I am not losing my hair.

3) I did not finish my PhD because I never started on it.

4) I would not have passed on the opportunity to have wild drunk sex with a wild drunk German chick who specifically stated that she likes to "drink and fuck!"

5) I do not like Gamma Ray, Amorphis, or Incubus.

6) I can fish.

7) I do not play squash.

8) I do not have the uncontrollable urge to look at my watch every 30 seconds when I wear a watch.

9) When I lose a wager I pay up (usually).

10) I wouldn't hang out with a person like Bucky.

3 Comments:

Blogger mugwump said...

Unlike me, I think Dr. Metal understands moderation.

Great entry,love the picture! I hope he responds (if only to make sure I know that's not really him).

8:05 PM  
Blogger mugwump said...

I could not resist giving you a spark of hope that Dr. Metal had responded, then intense disappointment in finding out it's only me, your ever present groupie. The Chinese guy also has been wanting me to ask you again where you get your guestbook.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Buckminster Skeeter said...

My ultimate hope is that he does not respond.

I think that Chinese guy may be stalking me.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home